VOLKSWAGEN

2553-08-02

Reflection


Image Hosted by PicturePushIn the first time, I can't enroll in this subject because teacher doesn’t add receive student. Because of my good fortune can enroll this subject in the last day of register. So, I can to meet with AJ.Gob every week. I decide enroll in Eng-380 because I am interest business. I think that, I can to use in the future. I get many words which concern with business from this class. AJ.Gob has many method of teaching.

This is the first time, I make blog and challenge. It's serious for me because I never do it. I can use full time to learn how can I do it. It's auspicious which I get a new knowledge. AJ.Gob has more understand and kind with every student. I can remember in my problem. I send e-mail to teacher. Teacher answers the question immediately. It's stopped my anxiety. I feel so happy in this course. I am excited on this class. So, I concentrate one's attention with it because it's hardly job for me. However, I apply many things. I will continuously develop.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น