VOLKSWAGEN

2553-06-20

My journal - Week 2

The first part of class, I enjoy with fashion show. Teacher ask for cooperation from model which they are volunteers. They are very confident. They show with together bag that it’s create color in this class. This show meaningful what do women’s bag want?. Answers are beauty, prestige,pride, hope, ambition, achievement, safety, dignity, difference, dream and etc.



Futhermore, I know about Maslow’s Hierachy of Needs Theory included 5 thing. There are Physiological Needs, Safety Needs, Social Needs, Esteem Needs and Self-actualization Needs.


After that, we find new group for discuss. I confuse with my blog because I never do it. I have not creativity. I worry with it. I am promise that I concentrate one's attention with it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น