VOLKSWAGEN

2553-06-30

My journal - week 5

The subject matter of week is be full-flavored class because coming soon the midterm test of this subject. Teacher can teach about “What you think” and “What you say”. We often speak which we thinking but we must to say politely speech. Beside that, Teacher tell about examination.


In fact that, I am worry both homework and midterm test. In this term, I study 5 subjects which it’s hard study. Teacher is kind-hearted that she postpone for homework. She understands with student. Moreover, she is creative of instruction.


I like group work because we can use it for real life included greeting culture and welcoming dinner. I am crowned in chairman position in Arab Emirate Company. Everybody wear scarf of Islam that it’s impression for me. Everybody have more funny both group work and taking a photograph.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น