VOLKSWAGEN

2553-06-24

victoria's secret

What did I learn from the Victoria's Secret.com?

In the first time, I enroll in http://www.victoriassecret.com/ which I find to interest's website. This web site is about  margeting principal. Victoria's Secret web sit begin in 1998 which its have two target; 1)For reinforce and support  the Victoria's Secret 2) For add circulation. I think that it's a good  communication to advertise of product.


Beside that, Victoria's Secret have fashion show in New York. It's show new product like as present. It's more interest with customer. Nowadays,the investment of technology is important because people take an interest with it. The company must take care of retailer such as send e-mails to customer.


Moreover, Victoria's Secret is partner with Yahoo!Broadcast which the best teachnology in this time. I find that if we have add channel, we will sale growth, new customers and etc.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น