VOLKSWAGEN

2553-06-20

My journal - Week 3

Subject matter begin full-flavoured. I think that a business is not easy. We should strategy to create a value with our brand. The important thing, we must to know that “What does a consumer want?”. The method is research and develops. When we know about consumer such as needs, like, value and etc. We will develop.


Marketing plan is more important thing. We can analyze of 4P’s for successful. Beside that, product positioning is a good thing. It has many criterion such as luxurious and price. The last, we have good after service.


The situation of job interview, my group choose Laguna Hotel. I apply job in Guest Service Agent position. I am worry about question because we can without telling the question. Included, everything is absolutely. So, I enjoy in this class. Each of group have various idea. It’s a good experience and impression.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น